Account temporarily disabled and flagged for no reason specified

I am a top rated seller and have been on fiverr for 6 years, and I suddenly received the attach email without any context on why. This happened after I reset my password after someone attempted to reset my password twice 3 days ago. My first attempt to reset my password failed as their system did not send any SMS / voice mail, so I had to wait for 24 hrs as there is a cooldown between attempts. I then opened a ticket hoping they could bypass the cooldown since it was their system's fault for not sending me an SMS, but the representative there left me on ghost mode. In the end, I just waited 24 hours and I was able to get an SMS the second time and reset my password. After a few hours, I received the below email saying my account was temporarily disabled. I've opened a new ticket immediately regarding the disability, but they just closed it without any message, with status reason: 'This request was added to a related pen request', so I am assuming they flagged my account because they are suspecting something? Customer support is unresponsive and they just straight up close the ticket. Anyone had the same experience as I? How long does it usually take for this to be resolved, or at least how long till  I hear from them? 

Screenshot 2024-08-04 191739.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

1 minute ago, coffee_chan said:

I am assuming they flagged my account because they are suspecting something? 

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. And yes, your Fiverr account got compromised as someone tried to hack your account which is why Fiverr has restricted your account temporarily so do not worry about it. It will be fixed soon. But you must be prepared as they will ask some questions for verification purpose, so answer them accurately. 

Also, Fiverr Support is not unresponsive. They might have been investigating your case so it will take time to get back to you.

Avoid creating multiple tickets on the same issue. Just use the initial ticket for this purpose. 

I hope you get your account back. Good Luck!

• Like 4
  • Up 6

1 hour ago, coffee_chan said:

Case closed. Customer support finally replied to me and they've restored my account. Thank you, fiverr.

If you don't mind could you let me know in how many days did it take for you to get your account restored?

• Like 4

OP got his account reinstated within a day, meanwhile, here i am sitting and waiting for over 5 days losing money now! Think it's time we need to get a lawyer involved because this is the worst customer support i have ever encountered.

Edited by necramedia
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, necramedia said:

OP got his account reinstated within a day, meanwhile, here i am sitting and waiting for over 5 days losing money now! Think it's time we need to get a lawyer involved because this is the worst customer support i have ever encountered.

He mentioned he was waiting for 3 Days and got his account restored on 4th day i think.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, urpromovids said:

He mentioned he was waiting for 3 Days and got his account restored on 4th day i think.

Someone else here had to wait 18 days. But i contacted Fiverr directly using support@fiverr.com, i had send them an email and now i finally got a response.

• Like 3

Fiverr didn't send me any email, it's been over 3 months since I resetted my password so I am assuming this must not be password resetting related case as I have delivered 5-6 orders since then. But for past 2 days I cannot access my account. It says wrong email or password. When I enter my email in forgot password, it clearly says there was no email found. I didn't receive any warning or notification email from fiverr related to my account. Contacted support. No response from them. Account is only enabled on mobile app as of now because I didn't log out from there perhaps. My funds are now stuck and can't withdraw as I needed them badly. What is fiverr upto??

Ps. anyone faced similar issue?

Edited by sydhrs1
  • Sad 1