My Fiverr Experience

Hello Fiverr Community.

I am a new user here, this is my first post. I joined in May and today I would share my Fiverr experience. I have seen lots of disappointed sellers here having no orders for months. But I stayed motivated by the top sellers. I took a business approach i.e. Invested my time on research. I started exploring the platform on both Buyers' and Sellers' sides. Reviewed sellers' gigs of my category and started to optimize my gigs. I used to spend at least one hour daily on Fiverr website and forum. After a month or so I received my first order. From there, I kept my eyes on new Level Overview Metrics. These metrics keep us motivated. I am still investing my time and not thinking about a few $$ I earned so far. I am still exploring Fiverr platform reading all the metrics on Level Overview, optimizing pictures, videos and sharing my gigs etc. To further furnish my profile I invested in one of my certifications last month.

I started my Fiverr journey in May.
I got my first order in June and then 2nd in the end of June.
2 orders in July.
1 orders in August so far.
5 star rating.
Applied for pro.

I have experience of more than 15 years of what I am selling on my gig. I may be an expert of my work but I know I am still newbie here. I need to spend time here and learn how Fiverr actually works. I can't advise anyone but SELLING is business. We need to keep scratch our heads to refine our product's aesthetics (Gig) to grab buyers' attention and once the order is received as a new seller, forget about your price, give your best and wait for repeat orders, the buyer is yours.

I wish success to myself and every seller in community.

Edited by mansoor_ali2024
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, mansoor_ali2024 said:

Hello Fiverr Community.

I am a new user here, this is my first post. I joined in May and today I would share my Fiverr experience. I have seen lots of disappointed sellers here having no orders for months. But I stayed motivated by the top sellers. I took a business approach i.e. Invested my time on research. I started exploring the platform on both Buyers' and Sellers' sides. Reviewed sellers' gigs of my category and started to optimize my gigs. I used to spend at least one hour daily on Fiverr website and forum. After a month or so I received my first order. From there, I kept my eyes on new Level Overview Metrics. These metrics keep us motivated. I am still investing my time and not thinking about a few $$ I earned so far. I am still exploring Fiverr platform reading all the metrics on Level Overview, optimizing pictures, videos and sharing my gigs etc. To further furnish my profile I invested in one of my certifications last month.

I started my Fiverr journey in May.
I got my first order in June and then 2nd in the end of June.
2 orders in July.
1 orders in August so far.
5 star rating.
Applied for pro.

I have experience of more than 15 years of what I am selling on my gig. I may be an expert of my work but I know I am still newbie here. I need to spend time here and learn how Fiverr actually works. I can't advise anyone but SELLING is business. We need to keep scratch our heads to refine our product's aesthetics (Gig) to grab buyers' attentin and once the order is received as a new seller, forget about your price, give your best and wait for repeat orders, the buyer is yours.

I wish success to myself and every seller in community.

It seems like you are moving in the right direction.

• Like 4