Regards My Fiverr journey

akhifashrafk

Question

Hello All,

I have been working on Fiverr since 2019, and I am now a Level 2 seller. I would like to address some concerns.

When I first started, I had good clients and everything was going well. However, in the last few months, I haven't received any orders or good clients. I don't know what is happening. My gig appears on the first page when I search the platform, but I haven't been getting orders like before.

1. Could you please review my account(below mentioned)and let me know if there is anything I need to do or if I am missing something?

2. Since becoming a Level 2 seller, I haven't received long-term projects and haven't been able to earn more than $400 a month. I am completely confused about my career.

Fiverr account link:  https://www.fiverr.com/akhifashrafk?public_mode=true

Thank you for your assistance.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 answers to this question

I think your gigs have been demoted, its a problem with lot of sellers. Just keep on providing quality services and your gigs will be back on track. make sure your gigs are active and appear in the search result, even if on the last page its sill ok, but if they are on last page it means they have been demoted and you need to improve the services you offer.

• Like 1