For Getting a order from gig

ghoshradhe

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Yes, I saw that but unfortunately, that's the reality. Seller's track record doesn't matter if their success score is below 5. In fact, it doesn't matter for any seller. Multiple people with success scores between 8 to 10 have been finding it difficult too.  

And then, there are multiple sellers, who have been here for 5 to 12 years with 1000s of orders in the order history but their analytics have crashed with the new system and Fiverr will NOT help them revive their business (on an individual basis). 

PS I'm not an expert in Fiverr algorithm, most of us know very little about it. 

Thanks alot.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Trust me, it is not about demeaning people at all. 

Its about people not having patience or persistence and seeking quick remedies. How about waiting for 2 to 4 weeks for internet connectivity to normalise while also tracking the analytics?? 

PS Most new sellers arrive here obsessed with impressions/clicks/(first) page rank etc but all these things don't matter much in a saturated marketplace. Professional life is not a flowchart and orders/success don't come easily. 

You have described supportive comments, I like it and agree with it.

• Like 1