Seeking Feedback to Enhance My Fiverr Gig!

mdmasudrana188

Question

Hey Fiverr community,

I hope you're all doing great! I'm reaching out today because I'm eager to enhance my Gig and would truly appreciate your valuable feedback.

Gig Title: I will Microsoft excel expert, excel vba, excel macros, google sheets

Description:
Over the years, I have learnt some Excel wizardry that I will be happy to employ at your service. No project is too complex!

Key Points for Improvement:

Services Offered: Are the services I'm offering clear and compelling? Should I consider adding or refining any specific services to better meet the needs of potential buyers?
Pricing: How do you feel about the pricing structure? Is it competitive compared to similar Gigs in the marketplace? Would you suggest any adjustments to make it more attractive to buyers?
Gig Description: Does my Gig description effectively communicate the value proposition to potential buyers? Should I make any adjustments to make it more engaging or informative?
Images and Videos: Are the images and/or videos I've included eye-catching and informative? Should I consider adding or changing any visuals to better showcase my services?
SEO Optimization: Are my Gig tags and keywords optimized for maximum visibility in Fiverr search results? Any suggestions for improving SEO to attract more traffic?
Customer Reviews: If you've purchased similar services on Fiverr, what factors influenced your decision to choose a particular Gig? Any insights on how I can improve my Gig to attract more positive reviews and repeat business?
I'm genuinely committed to providing top-notch services to my clients, and your feedback will play a crucial role in helping me achieve that goal. Whether you have suggestions for improvement or just want to share your thoughts, I'm all ears!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my Gig, and I look forward to hearing your valuable insights.

Best regards,
Masud Excel
@mdmasudrana188

• Like 3

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet