Request for Review and Clarification of Account Flagging

digital_dubai

Question

Dear Sir/Madam

I am deeply concerned about this sudden action as I have always strived to adhere to Fiverr's terms of service and maintain a high standard of professionalism in my work. However, it seems that my gigs have been denied without any specific explanation or violation mentioned.

I recently reported an incident involving a buyer who claimed to have completed an order through our inbox and provided a screenshot as proof. In response to this, I reported the situation to Fiverr in an effort to maintain the integrity of the platform. I suspect that this incident may have triggered the denial of my gigs, but I am uncertain of the exact reasons.

I kindly request that you review my account and provide clarification on the specific reasons for the denial of my gigs. I want to assure you that I have not engaged in any scam or violated any of Fiverr's policies intentionally. If there are any issues that need correction on my part, I am more than willing to cooperate and make the necessary adjustments to comply with Fiverr's guidelines.

I value my presence on Fiverr and the opportunities it provides, and I am committed to resolving any issues that may have led to the denial of my gigs. Your prompt attention and clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Tank you!

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, digital_dubai said:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am deeply concerned about this sudden action as I have always strived to adhere to Fiverr's terms of service and maintain a high standard of professionalism in my work. However, it seems that my gigs have been denied without any specific explanation or violation mentioned.

I recently reported an incident involving a buyer who claimed to have completed an order through our inbox and provided a screenshot as proof. In response to this, I reported the situation to Fiverr in an effort to maintain the integrity of the platform. I suspect that this incident may have triggered the denial of my gigs, but I am uncertain of the exact reasons.

I kindly request that you review my account and provide clarification on the specific reasons for the denial of my gigs. I want to assure you that I have not engaged in any scam or violated any of Fiverr's policies intentionally. If there are any issues that need correction on my part, I am more than willing to cooperate and make the necessary adjustments to comply with Fiverr's guidelines.

I value my presence on Fiverr and the opportunities it provides, and I am committed to resolving any issues that may have led to the denial of my gigs. Your prompt attention and clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Tank you!

Questions for you: Why did you do an order via Inbox mean without placing an order? Why did not you send a custom offer to that buyer and deliver work via Order Page? Actually, it seems you are at your own fault.

Fiverr must have sent you an email regarding denial of your gigs. What does it say?

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Questions for you: Why did you do an order via Inbox mean without placing an order? Why did not you send a custom offer to that buyer and deliver work via Order Page? Actually, it seems you are at your own fault.

Fiverr must have sent you an email regarding denial of your gigs. What does it say?

no. the screen short send by client but he didnt  put any order and send to me that fake screen short , then i was reported

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1

Just now, digital_dubai said:

no. the screen short send by client but he didnt  put any order and send to me that fake screen short , then i was reported

If that was a fake screenshot then you could have sent a custom offer to that buyer. And what was the screenshot about? Order placement?

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

If that was a fake screenshot then you could have sent a custom offer to that buyer. And what was the screenshot about? Order placement?

yes payment screen short. thats why i reported it

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1