clients trying to communicate on other platforms

p3t1spectar013

Question

Hey everyone,

I am new on Fiverr but I have been bombarded with requests but everyone expects me to contact them via Gmail or Telegram. Since I am new, I thought I'd ask those more experienced than me whether this is normal and whether they have also encountered similar situations, and if so, and they agreed, what their experience was?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

51 minutes ago, p3t1spectar013 said:

Hey everyone,

I am new on Fiverr but I have been bombarded with requests but everyone expects me to contact them via Gmail or Telegram. Since I am new, I thought I'd ask those more experienced than me whether this is normal and whether they have also encountered similar situations, and if so, and they agreed, what their experience was?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi too.

Yes, it's normal for new sellers to receive these type of request i.e. Telegram, Gmail, WhatsApp etc. But you should respond to those messages by saying "Hi" and then mark them Spam. But Never Ever try to contact them outside the Fiverr, else your Fiverr account will be banned.

Read TOS here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service (User Conduct and Protection > Basics)

• Like 3
  • Up 2