Why my gig Click is -4

sreeti7077rani

Question

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, sreeti7077rani said:

I really don't understand that recently I completed 1 order And has been my gig click -4 ever since. Why it's (-)

It's not minus actually. It means there is no changes in your clicks still. Check it again after 1 or 2 days.

Looks like that your gigs have no ability to grab buyer's attention and they are not clicking on your gigs. You can optimize your gigs further.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

It's not minus actually. It means there is no changes in your clicks still. Check it again after 1 or 2 days.

Looks like that your gigs have no ability to grab buyer's attention and they are not clicking on your gigs. You can optimize your gigs further.

@smartdezigns  How can I optimize my Gig? What will be better for this situation, if I delete those gigs and create new or Edit the existing Gig? Does it have no bad impact if I edit my Gig?

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, mdrianislam0or1 said:

@smartdezigns  How can I optimize my Gig? What will be better for this situation, if I delete those gigs and create new or Edit the existing Gig? Does it have no bad impact if I edit my Gig?

I will recommend you to do changes in your existing/current gigs. No need to delete them and create new ones.

As per your personal description, you have 2+ years of experience then it would be better to add your previous work in gig gallery as the current gig galley has no ability to grab buyer's attention. You need to improve your gig galleries (all gig's) and present your work in a creative way.

Read the following topic too (ignore info on Buyer Requests part)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1