GiG updated & rank down!

rezoan_fahim

Question

Hello, brilliant and skilled people. I would like to know that i updated my gig description and Images. After this, my gig is not showing on its previous page, but showing on several pages later. I know it will create a bad impact on my gig impression and click. I want to know that is this temporary or the previous position of my gig is lost!!!! 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, rezoan_fahim said:

Hello, brilliant and skilled people. I would like to know that i updated my gig description and Images. After this, my gig is not showing on its previous page, but showing on several pages later. I know it will create a bad impact on my gig impression and click. I want to know that is this temporary or the previous position of my gig is lost!!!! 

Thanks in advance.

Hello too.

If you have updated your gigs then give it few days i.e. 2-3 days. It will take time to appear on the search results based on the new changes. Don't worry about it. Keep an eye on clicks and impressions that they are dropping or increasing. 

Good Luck

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 3:27 AM, sehrishirfan said:

Hey, you 

I also did the same with my gigs, and my profile is going down now. However, It will start appearing on pages in a couple of days, so no worries. Keep promoting your gigs on other platforms to get organic traffic. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am starting to see the improvement. That's a relief. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 2:55 AM, smartdezigns said:

Hello too.

If you have updated your gigs then give it few days i.e. 2-3 days. It will take time to appear on the search results based on the new changes. Don't worry about it. Keep an eye on clicks and impressions that they are dropping or increasing. 

Good Luck

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2023 at 2:47 AM, rezoan_fahim said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am starting to see the improvement. That's a relief. 

Yes, I knew this because I keep making changes to my content. 😄😄 Best of Luck ! 

I hope I also start getting traffic soon. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1