how many impression is good for fiverr per week for 7 gigs??????

Guest dustudentttt202

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, dustudentttt202 said:
how many impression is good for fiverr per week for 7 gigs????
??????

How many are you getting impressions and clicks? These should be good enough to get orders.

All matters is that you are getting orders or not. If not, then it means your gigs are still not attractive for buyers.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, dustudentttt202 said:
how many impression is good for fiverr per week for 7 gigs????
??????

There is no specific number of impressions that can be considered universally "good" for Fiverr gigs. The success of your gigs depends on various factors such as your niche, competition, gig quality, and marketing efforts. It's important to focus on improving your gig's visibility and attracting potential buyers rather than fixating on a specific impression count. Continuously optimize your gigs, promote them effectively, and provide high-quality services to increase your chances of success on Fiverr.

Thanks

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Dear, Try to promote your gigs on Sosmed. Twitter, LinkedIn, and Qoura are my choices. With a good tag and time choice, you could get 100–200 impressions. Based on my experience, you should have around 2k–3k impressions before you can get steady orders without relying on buyer requests. I believe it will work. Although I'm new and I'm also working on it. Thanks.

• Like 6