I need suggestion regarding my work.

afreensdesign

Question

I have a regular client ,who regularly gives me order,but few months ago I completed my order he likes all the designs and discussed about the pricing when I created my offer he didn't accept that,rather he was disappeared but he saw my offer,after that I worked his 2 projects and payment was done perfectly ,when i asked the previous one that he didn't accept,he told me it has no need to him right now😭 .My time and hard work has no value.Now last few days ago he did the same thing again,It is mentionable here that each time I create custom offer for him.Now I am very much disappointed😢
What can I do right now?😢

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, afreensdesign said:

I have a regular client ,who regularly gives me order,but few months ago I completed my order he likes all the designs and discussed about the pricing when I created my offer he didn't accept that,rather he was disappeared but he saw my offer,after that I worked his 2 projects and payment was done perfectly ,when i asked the previous one that he didn't accept,he told me it has no need to him right now😭 .My time and hard work has no value.Now last few days ago he did the same thing again,It is mentionable here that each time I create custom offer for him.Now I am very much disappointed😢
What can I do right now?😢

Well you are at fault actually. Why were you doing work for your buyer without placing an order? Buyer has taken advantage of you for free work.

So whenever you do any work without order placement, add watermark to your design/work.

Always ask buyers to place an order then proceed to do work for them else no. For now, you can do nothing except talk to him in a polite way. Else refuse to work for him further.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well you are at fault actually. Why were you doing work for your buyer without placing an order? Buyer has taken advantage of you for free work.

So whenever you do any work without order placement, add watermark to your design/work.

Always ask buyers to place an order then proceed to do work for them else no. For now, you can do nothing except talk to him in a polite way. Else refuse to work for him further.

I always do the same that's why he intentionally cheats me.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

smartdezigns is absolutely right. You should not do any work for a buyer without placing an order. If he or she is very much trustable and you are working with him/her for a long time, then if you want, you can do so. For an example I have only 2 buyers for whom I work without any order placing and I know they will not cheat me as I am working with them for more than 10 projects. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, xotatech said:

smartdezigns is absolutely right. You should not do any work for a buyer without placing an order. If he or she is very much trustable and you are working with him/her for a long time, then if you want, you can do so. For an example I have only 2 buyers for whom I work without any order placing and I know they will not cheat me as I am working with them for more than 10 projects. 

Yes! He is also my long time client I worked 6 projects of him,I thought he is trustable thats why i give him this benefit,I always give him a lot of sample,but 2 times he cheats with me .

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, afreensdesign said:

Yes! He is also my long time client I worked 6 projects of him,I thought he is trustable thats why i give him this benefit,I always give him a lot of sample,but 2 times he cheats with me .

Now, as you understand that, he may do something like this, you should be more careful form the future and try to adjust the payment on the future orders

• Like 7