Completion rate is 89% about to achieve 90% Can I be permoted to level 1

aliivirk

Question

Hi GoodDay,

I have a question. All my requirements are completed to achieve level 1 seller. Only the completion rate is 89% and it's About to 90% as I'll complete 2 orders today.

My question is today is 12-06-2023. Can I be permoted to level 1 on 15 date. With all the requirements completed. I my completion rate would be 90% over the period of 60 Days. I don't understand this. I have to maintain it 90% for 60 days? Or I'll be permoted to next level on 15 date with completing all requirements.

Please guide me.

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, aliivirk said:

Hi GoodDay,

I have a question. All my requirements are completed to achieve level 1 seller. Only the completion rate is 89% and it's About to 90% as I'll complete 2 orders today.

My question is today is 12-06-2023. Can I be permoted to level 1 on 15 date. With all the requirements completed. I my completion rate would be 90% over the period of 60 Days. I don't understand this. I have to maintain it 90% for 60 days? Or I'll be permoted to next level on 15 date with completing all requirements.

Please guide me.

Hi too

If your Completion Rate remains 89% till 15th June, then you won't be promoted to Level 1. You must have 90% stats.. 

Kindly read this article: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aliivirk said:

Hi GoodDay,

Please guide me.

Read the Fiverr Article

To reach Level 1 status, you need to meet the following requirements:

• Be an active seller for at least 60 days
  • Complete at least 10 orders (all time)
  • Earn $400 or more
  • Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days
  • Deliver a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • Score a 90% order completion rate over 60 day
  • Achieve a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • Receive no warnings over 30 days

You’ll get to:

• Create up to 10 active Gigs
  • Add 4 Extra services per Gig ($5, $10, $20, $40 for each Extra)
  • Create custom offers (up to $20,000 each)
  • Withdraw your earnings after 14 days
  • Like 9