Impressions and Clicks get down!

try_sha

53 minutes ago, try_sha said:

I am a new seller here. Opened gigs almost 2 wees ago. In the meantime. I get 1 order and successfully completed it. But now my impressions and clicks getting down day by day. What should I do? 

If your clicks/impressions are dropping then it means that it's time to work on your gigs i.e. improve your gig images, gig descriptions, tags. 

I think your niche is also competitive one so you need to make your gigs more attractive for buyers!

Good Luck!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Click, view and impression is dependent on your gig ranking and proper SEO. When your gig is ranked on Fiverr, you get lots of clicks and impressions with buyer messages, when your gig falls in rank, dropdown your clicks and impression. As a new seller, you can share your gig on social platforms, BUT MIND IT, I TELL YOU SHARE YOUR GIG ON SOCIAL platforms IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SPAMING ON SOCIAL sites. SOCIAL SHARING HELP YOU TO GET CLICK AND IMPRESSION. 

• Like 8

Remember, Fiverr's search algorithm takes into account various factors, including your gig's relevance, customer satisfaction, and conversion rates. By focusing on providing high-quality service and optimizing your gig, you can improve your chances of attracting more buyers and growing your business on Fiverr.

I think You should create at least four gigs about one topic.

• Like 1