Sales Out of the Roof!

foxsquare

Hi 🙂

So today i am Going to Tell you my #SuccessStory about , Surprisingly, My Gig got featured of the Fiverr Home Screen 😃

Well i am not trying to show off or something :stuck_out_tongue: but i deserver it Smirks 😃

I make Icons mostly , For Applications on iOS AppStore , or Android Play Store or your website or Anywhere where you want a Flat icon GO have a look at my profile first before reading further 😃

It has almost been 5 months since i joined fiverr and 3 months that i am a Level 2 Seller 🙂 There has been alot of ups and downs , but i try to stay strong and i am very happy with that 🙂

I Noticed my gig on the home screen 2 days ago and man it gave a smile on my face ! 😃 The Sales boosted up after that (about 5 times then regular) and so was my busy-ness, But i dont mind working , i simple LOVE working on fiverr 🙂 Even fiver takes 20% commission (which i dont mind do what it gave me 🙂 ) and i hate the new star rating :stuck_out_tongue: but still it feels good to see that 4$ earning after the order is complete and see those 5 stars telling you that you did a good job 🙂 it has been 5 months , and there is a lot more to come 🙂

So there you are , Thank you for reading 🙂

Tell us your Story 🙂 TRS i am talking abut you 😃 When you got the TRS status ? when did you get your gigs featured , and when was the time your orders good a boost ? Tell me anything 😃

I wish Fiverr make me a Top Rated Seller Someday so then i can Actually work on fiverr as a full time job 🙂 and even the Top Rated Seller is not the end 🙂 we have to go a long way after that 🙂

Team FoxSquare

Archived