The buyer not responding and the order delivery time has already ended

tohidul_pappu

The buyer gave me order with some basic requirements but his hosting is not connected with the domain I tried to say him for fixing the issues and he didn't fix that. Also, I sent an offer a lot of times for extending the time but he didn't accept. Now the order is 16 days late and he not responding. Now, what should I do? Please share your experience!

4 minutes ago, tohidul_pappu said:

The buyer gave me order with some basic requirements but his hosting is not connected with the domain I tried to say him for fixing the issues and he didn't fix that. Also, I sent an offer a lot of times for extending the time but he didn't accept. Now the order is 16 days late and he not responding. Now, what should I do? Please share your experience!

Hi Mate,

Sometimes we have to face such scenarios. But please do not worry. When you are in such situation, Fiverr Help Center is the best option. Generate a ticket regarding this issue and explain everything. I am sure you will get a great help. In addition, you can ask fiverr help centre to communicate with client on your behalf. Ask them to generate a mail to client reminding him that you are waiting. This will help. 

Archived