MY GIG IS NOT IN SEARCH BAR EVEN TRYING WITH FULL GIG TITLE

nasir4455

I search my gig with full gig title in search results I still couldn't see my gig. I also tried options "Online sellers" and Best seller gigs and I still didn't find it.

its been a year my gig is vanished, Customer support always sends auto replies and tells me that my gig is fine and searchable, but if i can't find it my gig full title which is unique from others, how is my gig fine then ? How a client would find me, if with full title i am not showing then with keyword it would be impossible. My gig impressions and clicks are always red for past 1 year. I was doing great and suddenly one day my gig is gone.

I applied every method but didn't succeed. If anybody could give me best advise on this it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

This is happening to me too  and I cannot find any of my gigs are dropped from 15000 impressions to zero last year I changed so many things title content pricing images tags but it seems nothing is working and I feel so frustrated now 
I contacted support they said everything is ok but not sure what is ok in my case when I cannot find myself with all filters and none of my gig doesn't show up 
really need help here 

• Like 1