A Buyer tried to contact me through Facebook and threatened me.

tazimkhan1

A Buyer tried to contact me after I delivered his work through Facebook and threatened me that if I don't do more works for him he would cancel my order and harm my profile. He forced me to do more works for him without even giving any extra money to me. He made me work more for just not to cancel the order. I had to work double to get the money. I am a new seller on this platform. Now how can I have justice for this work.

1 minute ago, tazimkhan1 said:

A Buyer tried to contact me after I delivered his work through Facebook and threatened me that if I don't do more works for him he would cancel my order and harm my profile. He forced me to do more works for him without even giving any extra money to me. He made me work more for just not to cancel the order. I had to work double to get the money. I am a new seller on this platform. Now how can I have justice for this work.

Hello. I don't think there's nothing you can do about it since sellers ain't allowed to do any work out of Fiverr unless otherwise. To stay safe, do your business on Fiverr because you're protected and can raise any concerns without any fear of your account being permanently closed. 

Just now, sandycharity said:

Hello. I don't think there's nothing you can do about it since sellers ain't allowed to do any work out of Fiverr unless otherwise. To stay safe, do your business on Fiverr because you're protected and can raise any concerns without any fear of your account being permanently closed. 

You can search more on this forum. It'll be helpful. 

10 minutes ago, sandycharity said:

I was frightened but now I have reported him and blocked him.

Archived