ID verification Need help account disabled

rabbani1987

Hi,
Today I’ll received a notification from Fiverr to verify my identity. When I submit my NID & Image and click to verify, CS mail me Your account has been disabled.

SEE The Reply mail from CS
Screenshot(1).png.1b57567b5ba993f6cc6b42851b8709d7.png

How can I back my account. There are scope to back my account?

I already complete 1 order & 1 order running and now cancel.

Need expert advice.

Thanks
Rabbani

Guest lloydsolutions

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You could email support@fiverr.com for further details.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You could email support@fiverr.com for further details.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

Thank you. ❤️

Archived