Refund help, not sure what to do

sausagerollbap

Hey all.

My account got temporary disabled (first warning) because I had went to PayPal to dispute the orders.

I have since closed the dispute with PayPal. But now I can see the orders have been cancelled by fiverr.

When I check my balance it just says £0.

Does anyone have any advice? I’m just kinda worried that I’ve lost £412 😦

I’m so disappointed, I’ve literally never had any issues with fiverr for years until now

Guest lloydsolutions

Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.

The above is from the Terms of Service:

Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.

The above is from the Terms of Service: https://www.fiverr.com/content/payments-terms-and-conditions

The thing is, PayPal didn’t give me the funds at all.

So I just want to be clear, because I done that I’ve lost the money?

Guest lloydsolutions

The thing is, PayPal didn’t give me the funds at all.

So I just want to be clear, because I done that I’ve lost the money?

Suggest you take this up with Paypal.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Guest lloydsolutions

Already have and they won’t.

Thanks for the advice anyways.

Already have and they won’t.

Here is the link for Customer Support: if you need further help.

Archived