I'm new, and this is the Gig I created. How can I improve it and my profile?

adrianj

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr!

I see you are a translator. You have used only one image in the gig. Fiverr lets you use three images in a single gig. So, use it!

Also, you have created only one pricing plan. Use the other two to give clients choice!!

Thanks!

I was planning indeed on adding at least 3 photos, and changing the one that I already have.

I just added that picture quickly when I was creating the gig because it requires you to add at least one so…

Regarding the x3 package plan…isn’t that counter-productive for a new seller without data or reviews?

If you have a lot of experience in the platform and reviews, you can easily afford to create those types of plans but…is it really worth it to me as a newcomer?

This is just my opinion but let me know what you think about it!

Thanks!

I was planning indeed on adding at least 3 photos, and changing the one that I already have.

I just added that picture quickly when I was creating the gig because it requires you to add at least one so…

Regarding the x3 package plan…isn’t that counter-productive for a new seller without data or reviews?

If you have a lot of experience in the platform and reviews, you can easily afford to create those types of plans but…is it really worth it to me as a newcomer?

This is just my opinion but let me know what you think about it!

Actually, it’s better if you complete your full profile as well as the gigs. Fiverr is really generous to newcomers. Complete the gigs, try to post 7 gigs at once, be active, send buyer requests, you will start growing in no time!!

Archived