Want to start a living to fullfil my deams

rajivr754

hi,i am rajiv and i love traveling and tech.i want to travel around the world and want to create gigs on traveling but i don’t have money to start.can fiverr helps me to fulfill this.can i earn that much.and i also want some friend here who supports and work with me.and anyone who likes traveling and tech please reply…

Guest itsyourthing

Hi there. It’s impossible to say how much is ‘enough’ or how much you can make here. Some people do very well and others very poorly. All anyone can say is to give it a try and see how it goes.

Read through the forums for advice on how to best get started and take some chances. Best of luck to you!

Hello Rajiv,

This is Magic Blade (fiverr.com/s2r2010). I would love to give you tips to get started. You can definitely earn here and fiverr supports all kinds of talents under one roof.

Things which can get you going:

1. You love travelling! That’s great. Why not make a gig like “Get cool travelling Photos for just a Gig”, or “I will review places like a pro in 100 words” or something similar. This was just to give you an idea.

Note: One most important thing to keep in mind while creating a Gig is to use useful related tags for your Gigs. Tags will get you requests for order and much more.

2. Once you have created your gig, it’s time to publish them and spread the word to your social network friends. Social network is a great place to get attention for a startup like you.

3. Published your gigs! You are doing really great! Next point is really important.

4. Go to “Sales” Menu click the “Buyers Request” link on bottom right.

5. You will see plenty of buyers request for “Travelling” related work. Contact any of them by clicking “SEND OFFER”.

6. If your gigs are Creative and expresses the message affirmatively, the buyer would love to contact you back. And bang! you are ready to go!

Hope these tips would get you to the golden lanes of Fiverr Community!

Love Fiverr. Love Art.

This is Magic Blade signing off.

Guest itsyourthing
rajivr754 said: Reply to @itsyourthing: thanks...but ho much you make
You're welcome.

My first piece of advice is that you must be willing to put out effort if you're going to succeed here. Your first lesson is to practice your willingness to work, by clicking on my profile and figuring out how much I make on your own. Don't forget to deduct Fiverr's 20% and PayPal fees. ;)

Archived