Payment option

harrybest

Hi, First of all Fiverr is the best site for give the opportunity for those people which have talent but don’t know how to use and I like this site because it has changed my lifestyle and the last thing i want to ask, i have a payoneer card in the past but i’ve order one more from Fiverr revenue card and after 2 days payoneer failed my application because I’ve a payoneer card recently and i want to draw money from Fiverr and the option in my Fiverr account of Fiverr revenue card is disabled and don’t show now what i have to do so i can draw money from Fiverr.

Thanks

HarryBest

Open a Paypal account.

Atleast here in India paypal automatically transfers the amount to your bank account for free. I don’t know what fees are for those other methods but paypal has a standard fees which I presume is less than the others.

Hope it helps.

Reply to @harrybest: Hi,

I am from PAKISTAN. I am using PAYONEER to withdraw FUNDS.

Now as you have already a PAYONEER CARD. And you submit new application which is refused. Trust me you are on RIGHT PATH.

COntact PAYONEER and tell them to merge your NEW PAYONEER account with your existing card. They will do that.

I also had previously PAYONEER CARD obtained from other freelancing site. I contacted PAYONEER and they merged my BOTH accounts to ONE CARD.

And as you are from PAKISTAN.

Note following things when you withdraw from Payoneer.

Currently MCB Bank ATMs are working perfect for withdrawing payoneer payments.

You can also use FaysalBank ATM as well.

SCB, HBL, ABL these do not recognize the card.

And always withdraw Large amount, so that you get less charges instead of withdrawing small amounts in multiple transactions.

Maximum amount is 20,000 PKR which you can withdraw from any ATM in single transaction. Do not try to exceed this limit, your card might be Stuck in ATM.

However you can make multiple transactions of 20K in same day. MAXIMUM limit i dont know.

I withdraw Maximum 80K PKR in 5 minutes from MCB.

I had my payoneer card, so i merged my fiverr account with my payoneer existing card,

But in my REVENUE page, when i click on Fiverr Revenue Card for withdrawal, it gives me message that waiting for card issuer approval

How much time it will take to approve it ?

Archived