Email Warning in Fiverr Inbox

dhruboi3x

Guest hanshuber16

But when ever I used the word mailing address.nobody questions back .that they talking about email notta home adds of mine

Yes, we are all talking “about on post topic” too. A “mailing address” and an “e-mail address” are TOTALLY different things. There is nothing to even discuss/argue about this.

But when ever I used the word mailing address.nobody questions back .that they talking about email notta home adds of mine

Just because your customers seem to understand that you are referring to your e-mail address whenever you say mailing address, it is not a good enough reason to start recommending others to do the same… :roll_eyes:

Yes, we are all talking “about on post topic” too. A “mailing address” and an “e-mail address” are TOTALLY different things. There is nothing to even discuss/argue about this.

Just because your customers seem to understand that you are referring to your e-mail address whenever you say mailing address, it is not a good enough reason to start recommending others to do the same… :roll_eyes:

Wot magic in it when u r talking about on some projects with clients.so it’s understood that we only talking on that particular subjects.and more over I just shared my pov on post topic and never said anybody to fellow me.or my words

Wot magic in it when u r talking about on some projects with clients.so it’s understood that we only talking on that particular subjects.and more over I just shared my pov on post topic and never said anybody to fellow me.or my words

it is understandable . I found your answer helpful . Your POV was good . I liked that

Guest hanshuber16

I just shared my pov on post topic and never said anybody to fellow me.or my words

Really? 🙀 which seems to be in perfect contradiction to what you just said “I never said anybody to follow me or my words.” :rofl:

Hi, use the word mailing address.

I just shared my pov on post topic and never said anybody to fellow me.or my words

Really? 🙀 which seems to be in perfect contradiction to what you just said “I never said anybody to follow me or my words.” :rofl:

Hi, use the word mailing address.

I am here for only suggestions and discussions . I will dig out the most beneficiary one for me.

You shared your concept . thats it. No argue man

Archived