Favourite sofware or tool for animation

susanibraheem

Guest offlinehelpers

But how come the trial version I got doesn’t have one? And when I play the video the combas shows the combined images one by one in a funny way not just draw them with the connvas showing the whole combnined image, it drwas an image then hides it and then draw the other andonly when finished drwaing shows te combined picture

Think you need to watch the tutorials on the Videoscribe site.

It’s not the most intuitive program to use, but once you get the hang of it, it’s much easier. They’ve got lots of examples you can follow along with - makes it much easier! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok, what is the dif beetween video scribe and explaindio, I got video maker fx but not sure wht to buy else.

Explaindio’s very similar to VideomakerFX, but has come on in version 3. so you’re not stuck with the templates like you were in the earlier versions. You can also do non-whiteboard animation, kinetic text etc.

Videoscribe is excellent for what it does - whiteboard videos only, but a slightly longer learning curve.

Guest offlinehelpers

Shold I return video maker and get explaindio instead?

It depends what you want - I like VideomakerFX for some things, Explaindio for others, and if you’re going to focus on whiteboards, Videoscribe’s the one to use. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Do you have an idea how much a premium image in video scribe cost?

No - I’ve never bought one I’m afraid.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hope someone tell us, so where do you get your images?And for how much?

Have a look for

svg pack for whiteboard videos

Guest offlinehelpers

what site sells it? The site with the name is not there

Can’t give you any site names, but if you search for what I gave you, you’ll find loads of different offers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived