Promoting gig not working anymore

I've been promoting my gig for a month now. The first month went really well, and I received a lot of orders. However, lately, despite my continued promotion, I haven't received any new orders. Could you help me understand what the issue might be?

Your niche is very super competitive one so there is a possibility that other sellers are performing better than you. Another possibility is your private reviews which may be are not good so you are not getting orders. 

Secondly, I can see that within 4 weeks, you have completed 7 orders then what's wrong? If promoted gig is not working so why using it? You can stop it if you are getting organic/direct orders. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 1

Okay. Actually those were the orders generated last month and I was crazy busy, suddenly all stopped. Then I thought there is something wrong in the description so edited price, title and description. 😞 . Do you think It can be the issue?

20 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Your niche is very super competitive one so there is a possibility that other sellers are performing better than you. Another possibility is your private reviews which may be are not good so you are not getting orders. 

Secondly, I can see that within 4 weeks, you have completed 7 orders then what's wrong? If promoted gig is not working so why using it? You can stop it if you are getting organic/direct orders. 

Okay. Actually those were the orders generated last month and I was crazy busy, suddenly all stopped. Then I thought there is something wrong in the description so edited price, title and description. 😞 . Do you think It can be the issue?

2 minutes ago, izzy_coder said:

Okay. Actually those were the orders generated last month and I was crazy busy, suddenly all stopped. Then I thought there is something wrong in the description so edited price, title and description. 😞 . Do you think It can be the issue?

23 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Last 14 days I got one order. 😞

12 minutes ago, izzy_coder said:

Last 14 days I got one order. 😞

Be grateful that you still got an order. Other sellers are struggling in getting their first orders.

16 minutes ago, izzy_coder said:

It's totally strange that you were getting orders, when stopped getting orders, you edited your gig? Why did you do that? Your gig might be doing well in search results because of those on-going orders but you edited it which was a wrong step. 

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Be grateful that you still got an order. Other sellers are struggling in getting their first orders.

It's totally strange that you were getting orders, when stopped getting orders, you edited your gig? Why did you do that? Your gig might be doing well in search results because of those on-going orders but you edited it which was a wrong step. 

Okay! 😢 

29 minutes ago, izzy_coder said:

Its a classic trap where we think that orders and earnings will be CONSISTENT like a job but freelancing/businesses don't work like that. 

Ads worked for a month, so we expected them to work next month too but your gig was doing well all this while and then you ASSUMED/SOUGHT BAD ADVICE about it and edited it. It should have been vice versa - keeping faith in the gig and not trusting the ads. 

PS Don't listen to the tips from people around you. Most of them just keep shooting in the dark by giving random advice like editing/optimizing of gigs for every issue.  

• Up 2