How can I positioned myself as an expert in my field despite the fact that my profile is new on fiverr?

aaronnryann

I and my team decided to leverage our freelancing activity to this platform but a lot of potential buyers do not belief in our profile and we posses the skills to help clients skyrocket their business online, any tips on how we can position ourselves as an expert that can help a lot of striving business thrive?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aaronnryann said:

I and my team decided to leverage our freelancing activity to this platform but a lot of potential buyers do not belief in our profile and we posses the skills to help clients skyrocket their business online, any tips on how we can position ourselves as an expert that can help a lot of striving business thrive?

How would you prove yourself otherwise? 

My point is - what would you do on YOUR own website (or in your office, at your company, etc.) to show clients what you can do? Show your samples (if the clients you've worked with allow you, of course), talk about your past experience (but have proof) - and so on! Fiverr provides us with a good bit of space to show this.

Sure - anyone could be saying what you're saying, so many might still be concerned since there ARE many new sellers who lie about who they are (and what they do). But if you're genuinely as good as you say - prove it - and you won't have any issues.

• Like 3
  • Support 1