Those Enrolled in Fiverr’s New Brief System What's Your Experience!

For those of us enrolled in Fiverr’s new brief system, I wanted to share some thoughts and see what you all think. A couple of things stood out to me, like the minimum brief price being $20, which feels a bit high. I mean, it's Fiverr so shouldn't the lowest price be five bucks? 🤔

Another thing I’ve noticed is how unclear inactive briefs are on the mobile app. On my phone, I had no idea a brief was inactive so i couldn't talk or send offer, On the computer, it’s much easier to tell and It is one time thing so i know now. 

I’d love to know if others are experiencing similar issues or have any tips on navigating this new system. Let’s chat!

12 minutes ago, sherkhanshani said:

A couple of things stood out to me, like the minimum brief price being $20, which feels a bit high. I mean, it's Fiverr so shouldn't the lowest price be five bucks? 🤔

They have been intentionally trying to move away from good old $5 positioning, so it makes sense from their POV.

But minimum pricing bracket is a necessity, otherwise it will become a bottomless pit like buyer requests - where buyers would get inundated with proposals from people offering them the sun and the moon for $5!! 

• Like 2
  • Support 1

17 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

They have been intentionally trying to move away from good old $5 positioning

Good point and for $5 I work with some clients who used lower price ranges just to see what a seller can do. It's more like a test sample. Once they see the quality is good, they tend to use that seller’s service regularly. These are mostly new buyers who are just starting to use Fiverr