What’s your dream client?

Kesha

Imagine this: You have the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to collaborate with any celebrity or brand of your choice. Who would you pick, and why? 

Whether it’s a brand whose values align with yours or a celebrity you adore, what will be the collaboration that makes you feel like you’ve officially “made it”?

• Like 1

I’d love to collaborate with Taylor Swift and Byeon Woo-seok in a more personal, meaningful way.

With Taylor Swift, I’d imagine working together on something creative but intimate, like designing a special piece of artwork for her fans, something that tells a story, much like her music does. It could be a personal project, like a limited-edition piece for her closest supporters, that reflects both her journey and mine as creatives. It would feel like an incredible achievement to contribute to her world of storytelling through design.

For Byeon Woo-seok, after watching Lovely Runner, I feel like he has this warm, down-to-earth aura. A collaboration could be something simple but heartfelt, like working on a charity project together where I design custom illustrations for causes he’s passionate about. It would be more about connecting with people and making a difference than just creating something for show.

Both of these collaborations would feel like “making it,” not just because of the fame attached, but because they’d allow for a deeper connection between creativity and humanity.

Edited by samiaislam26
  • Like 1