Funds reversed

dawar33285

Hi
The client and I agreed on doing project in milestones and at the end of each milestone I provided client the live link and project code which he tested and gave me feedback that everything is going well.He told me that he did not even checked it when in the last milestone about when he said the code is not working i asked how did u test before he said he did not even check for last milestone he told me that its not even working that screenshot is also attached. During the second milestone he told me that he wants to see the last milestone first so he can see that if i can do the project and that he would cancel the project if I dont do inorder to maintain good relationship and to avoid cancellation I told him I would do the last milestone before. I gave the client live link which he tested and gave me positive feedback telling me that everything is good and well. He tested everything himself I have attached screenshots from messages as well that you guys can see that he did test and you guys can read the messages as well from start to the end. In the final milestone the client told me that that exact page that client told me its good and he likes it told me that its not good and I had to update it I updated it too. He told me that its almost good need few little adjustments than we will go to next phase of the project for next 300$ I updated that as well than I gave the client the whole project code and than he told me thats its github snippets and chatgpt code and the project is not running if it was not running and was buggy how did the client tested the project in the first place if it was not running in the end I can happily show support team member in google meet during screenshare I can download the code from the orders page and run the code in front of support member I have no problem in doing so. The client became abusive and made fun of me and my people too. He told me that money matters alot for my people I reported his abusive comments but nothing happend to him.He told me that he did not even checked it when in the milestone he told me that its not even working that screenshot is also attached.
I opened a ticket for this before telling support team about everything regarding this I attached screenshots before but in the end my order got cancelled but the support told me that this order will not affect my profile or id but I have to pay 160$ for the milestones that I already did and he gave positive feedback also it decreased my total earnings which is imp for next level as well it also affected my sucess rate this has affected me and my business in so many ways and I need someone to help me. Buyer was disrespectful he scammed me and it affected me in so many ways even though i did my best with the client gave him live links gave him code didnt keep anything from the client I request you to remove that 160$ amount penalty from my account.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, dawar33285 said:

I request you to remove that 160$ amount penalty from my account.

We cannot help you with this. Contact CS. 

For sure, a part of the feedback from this buyer is correct. Your work may be good, but your English is not "Fluent"

image.png.e852333edb7961c6c61a841faba9c73e.png

• Like 3

You should see clients English but anyway thats not the point he lied in his review that I used abusive language do you think fiverr would let my account go even i used abusive language. He said this about me telling him about language barrier is that he told me to show him mobile view of the website even though i mentioned mobile view of website below he did not even understand that thats simple english that anyone can understand but than he blamed me that i am not sending him mobile view.

Edited by dawar33285
  • Like 1

The reason i shared this with you guys my fellow freelancers is to suggest me a solution or tell me can fiverr remove that amount from my account. I did not share screenshot of messages of buyer saying that work is good in milestones because i dont know if i can share dms here.

Edited by dawar33285
  • Like 1