What’s your favorite part of the forum?

Kesha

Now, I may be a little biased, but i think the Fiverr Forum is one of the coolest places to hang out on the web as a Fiverr user. I love connecting with each of you from all over the world, hearing your stories, sharing the latest insider secrets, and answering your questions! I especially enjoy peeking into the Lounge, the Questions section, and the Feedback section. 

What about you? What are some of the things you enjoy most about being here? Which boards or sections do you find the most valuable or just love hanging out in the most? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there! You seem very active on here and I am hoping you can help me as I am Day 1 new 🙂  While I do plan to add to my gigs (only have 1 just posted) I actually was just as interested when I heard there were "buyer listings" or basically job already posted somewhere that us "sellers" could also attempt to land or bid on... is this true?  If so, where can I find those listings? I found numerous answers to this but none of which I am able to find. Thanks for any help!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ersharpe11 said:

Hi there! You seem very active on here and I am hoping you can help me as I am Day 1 new 🙂  While I do plan to add to my gigs (only have 1 just posted) I actually was just as interested when I heard there were "buyer listings" or basically job already posted somewhere that us "sellers" could also attempt to land or bid on... is this true?  If so, where can I find those listings? I found numerous answers to this but none of which I am able to find. Thanks for any help!

Hi! 

The feature as you described it no longer exists on this platform. The most recent version of this is our new and improved brief feature. 

You can learn more about it here.