Urgent Assistance Needed – Account Review Without Clear Reason

zamirulislam006

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I’m reaching out because I am in complete shock right now. After years of Graphics design and website development services on Fiverr with 5-star reviews and careful adherence to all guidelines, my account was suddenly review today without any clear reason.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to resolve this matter soon

Capture.JPG

• Sad 1

3 answers to this question

Hi there, sorry to read your account is under review. Sadly, since you've agreed to prohibited services, which is a severe violation of our ToS and Community Standards, there's nothing to be done in this case and your account will most probably be blocked after the review ends. However, in case you do get your account back, I highly recommend going through ToS and Community Standards again, as any additional violation will most definitely lead to a blocked account. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi there, sorry to read your account is under review. Sadly, since you've agreed to prohibited services, which is a severe violation of our ToS and Community Standards, there's nothing to be done in this case and your account will most probably be blocked after the review ends. However, in case you do get your account back, I highly recommend going through ToS and Community Standards again, as any additional violation will most definitely lead to a blocked account. Good luck 🍀

have any tips to get back my account?

2 minutes ago, zamirulislam006 said:

have any tips to get back my account?

As I've said, there's nothing to be done. Just patiently wait to hear back from the team as the violation has been confirmed. Now it's up to the relevant team do decide if the account will get blocked.

• Like 1