Help Needed: Fiverr Account Flagged Due to Temporary Payoneer Connection – Unjust Action?

sagheer_

Hey everyone,

I’m reaching out to seek some advice or guidance from the community regarding an issue I’m currently facing with my Fiverr account.

Recently, my Fiverr account was flagged because it was found to be connected to another account that violated Fiverr’s policies. I completely understand the need for Fiverr to enforce its policies, but in my case, the situation seems unjust, and I believe I was flagged unfairly.

Here’s what happened:

I work in a co-working space where I often meet other freelancers. One of my coworkers didn’t have a Payoneer account and needed to complete transactions for their Fiverr account. As a favor, I temporarily allowed them to use my Payoneer account, which was later removed from their account after their work was done. Their Fiverr account and mine operate in completely different niches, and I have no involvement in their services or activities.

Despite this, my account has been flagged, even though I’ve been a Level 2 seller, consistently delivering quality services and strictly following Fiverr’s rules and policies. I was never given a warning before this flagging, which feels extremely unfair, especially considering my track record on the platform.

I’ve reached out to Fiverr support to explain the situation and request the removal of the flag, but they responded by stating that I’m not eligible for this action to be reversed. I’ve asked for a warning instead and expressed that the flagging was based on an unjustifiable reason, as I wasn’t involved with the other account beyond this temporary favor.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue or can offer some guidance on what I should do next? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I really want to resolve this and continue my business on Fiverr without restrictions.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, sagheer_ said:

I work in a co-working space where I often meet other freelancers. One of my coworkers didn’t have a Payoneer account and needed to complete transactions for their Fiverr account. As a favor, I temporarily allowed them to use my Payoneer account, which was later removed from their account after their work was done.

Wow!! Why would you do that?? 

I'm speechless. 😑

They won't reverse the flagging for sure, this is a crystal clear case of TOS violation. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Wow!! Why would you do that?? 

I'm speechless. 😑

They won't reverse the flagging for sure, this is a crystal clear case of TOS violation. 

I understand its violation of TOS, but A warning could have been more than enough for me because that was just for one time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sagheer_ said:

I understand its violation of TOS, but A warning could have been more than enough for me because that was just for one time.

Fiverr account as well as our connected Payoneer account, both are sacrosanct - one should not play around with them.

Backend is very stringent about violations now. Even shared workspaces are risky now and can result into IP sharing, which can again cause account suspension. 

• Like 1