My account disbaled because of my closest friend

arsalan_design1

Question

I never imagined that my account, which I worked so hard to build, could be disabled just as I was about to reach level two. When I reached out to ask why, I was informed that I had multiple accounts. This was a shock to me, as I’ve always operated with integrity and used only one account.

Recently, a heartbreaking truth came to light. A person I considered my closest friend—someone I trusted like family—confessed that they had used my laptop to create another account without my knowledge or permission. When I came out of class oneday when my father came for some urgent work to the college. They did this while my active Fiverr account was logged in. Worse yet, they admitted to using my details and even maybe 🤔 my payment method, committing illegal activities such as editing personal documents like CNICs using Photoshop. They told me they did this because I was getting a lot of orders, and their account was not working well. Their account was disabled, but unfortunately, Fiverr disabled mine as well because of their actions.

I’ve tried explaining this situation to Fiverr support, but I feel misunderstood. I was told that I have never shared my payment method, which I believe my friend may have used without my permission. Since my laptop was often in their possession during class, they had access to my account. I trusted them completely, and now I am paying the price. I don’t have any records of emails or messages proving that they used my payment method, as they likely deleted everything before I could realize.

My account got disbaled about 2 months ago but a few days ago, my friend told me whole situation on whatsapp. I shared all screenshots to CS but unfortunatly the only thing that i'm getting is copy and paste response. What I do right now? I have never violated fiverr TOS. Also I'm able to show my gmail accounts that how much malicious parties attacking on my profiles (Youtube channel, Instagram, x, linked in etc)

I'm in need of urgent help!

• Sad 1

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, arsalan_design1 said:

I'm in need of urgent help!

HI there, your account has been blocked since mid July, and there's nothing to be done about this, as confirmed by the CS team. Sadly, there's a confirmed violation of our ToS and Community Standards connected to your account and your account will remain blocked, however it's up to you what to do about the situation you're in and I wish you best of luck with your future endeavors outside Fiverr 🍀

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1