Will my Gig get orders if I don't share it on external website?

irishtechsupp

Hi, I am a new seller offering SEO services. My Gig has seen some impressions over the last few days but no clicks. I am aware than a lot of other people offer similar services. Am I likely to see any orders to begin with or do customers avoid new sellers? Once I receive the first order it is up to me to deliver and receive positive reviews. It is getting that first order that I am wondering about.

Hey Karl,

Your gig is well written.  However I think there is an opportunity to diversify a little to your competitors.  You're in a really saturated market, with tens of thousands of other freelancers competing for a slice of a very small SEO pie. 

A couple of things to think about. 

1) Use that cool Irish accent to create a video intro.  Let people hear you speak, this will give buyers confidence that you now what you're talking about. 

2) If you offer a service to come up with blog post ideas, create a gig that offers to create the blog posts yourself. Why send them away to someone else if you can write them yourself?

3.  Ultilise the gig images section to do a video walkthough of what your services are, and why people should choose you

4) Get a portfolio up. Talk about your success and achievements.  This will back up your claims in your discription. 

Hope this helps and good luck in your journey @irishtechsupp

Diolch!!!! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 2