Fiverr Gig Advice

parulii_khatun

4 minutes ago, abdul_fardaus said:

Solutions Process:

1. Gig Title & Keywords: Your gig title might not be optimized with the right keywords. Make sure you're using popular search terms that buyers are likely to search for. Use Fiverr's auto-suggestions to help you identify them.

2. Gig Tags: Use all five tags, and ensure they align with services people are searching for.

3. Gig Description: Ensure your description communicates what you offer and why someone should choose you. Naturally, use relevant keywords.

4. Pricing: Check how your pricing compares to other sellers in your niche. If you're new, consider lowering your prices to attract your first few customers and build reviews.

5. Thumbnail & Visuals: Your gig thumbnail needs to stand out and look professional. It's the first thing people see. Use bold colors, clear text, and clean visuals to attract attention.

6. Fiverr SEO: Fiverr’s algorithm prioritizes gigs with good performance metrics. Without any engagement, your gig may not be ranking. Try promoting your gig on social media or other platforms to get initial traffic.

7. Gig Video: If you don’t already have one, adding a video increases your chances of getting noticed. Fiverr reports that videos can increase engagement by up to 40%.

8. Gig Category: Double-check that your gig is placed in the most relevant category and subcategory.

If you've checked these points and still aren't seeing results, consider updating your gig regularly and experimenting with different approaches to stand out. It may also help to ask others for feedback on your gig.

I have done all these and still my gig no impressions, no clicks nothing.

• Like 1

2 Reasons:

1. Your niche is super competitive
  2. Gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. Do you really think that images are unique and creative?

You are already a Social Media Marketing Expert so I am sure that you can figure it out easily. Can't you? 

• Like 2
  • Up 1