Why my gig is not ranking and how I can rank it.

mirzanaeem1

Here is my gig description check it and if there is any probelm tell me.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/6YwpQyP check this link tell me the reason where i can mistake.

Welcome to Our Premier Financial Services

With extensive international bookkeeping experience, we offer comprehensive solutions to manage and streamline your financial operations. Our specialized services include:

Bank Reconciliation

• Ensure accurate alignment of bank statements with your financial records.
  • Efficiently resolve discrepancies to maintain precise financial data.

Chart of Accounts Setup

• Custom design of your chart of accounts to reflect your business structure.
  • Organized account classifications for clear and effective financial reporting.

Additional Services:

• Preparation of Financial Statements (3, 6, 12 months)
  • Profit & Loss Statements, Cash Flow Analysis, and Balance Sheets
  • Bank Categorization and Cleanup/Setup of Accounting Records
  • Monthly Bookkeeping and Payroll Management
  • Invoice Creation, Customer & Vendor Management
  • Ecommerce Bookkeeping (Amazon, Shopify, etc.)

For a detailed discussion or any questions about our services, please contact me before placing your order. We offer Zoom consultations to ensure we fully understand and meet your needs.

• Like 1

Hello @mirzanaeem1 

Fiverr users often think that there is a connection between the views and impressions they receive for their Gigs. However, those are just statistics based on these and other metrics. The results shown in the search are individual for each user. Also, please note that Fiverr does not guarantee impressions or clicks for your Gig. We do provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs and leave you to find the best way to make them appealing and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of clicks your Gig receives. The algorithm in charge takes many factors into account, such as overall performance, ratings, number of completed orders, etc, which is why the position of your Gigs cannot be manually altered. 

In addition, please take a moment to check out these two articles where you can find more information about it.

Viewing Gig statistics and Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, mirzanaeem1 said:

Here is my gig description check it and if there is any probelm tell me.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/6YwpQyP check this link tell me the reason where i can mistake.

Hey @mirzanaeem1 If you want to rank your Gig on Fiver's First Page then You Need to Research your Keywords first of all Because you know Fiver has a lot of competition with your keywords. Then you Need to Find a high search volume and low competition keywords for your gig. After that use the keyword to optimize your Title, Description, Thumbnail, Video, Portfolio, Tags, FAQ, Ask Question, Everything you need to optimize using the keyword. Now I introduce myself, my name is Saifullah Nahiyan, a Professional Digital Marketer and SEO Expert with 6 Years of Experience. I have been a Mentor of Digital Marketing and SEO so far. Now I Decided to Grow My Career on Fiverr. I'm a Newbie on this Fiverr Marketplace But I'm Very Experienced in Digital Marketing and SEO Sector. As you can see My Fiver Gig is in the 2nd Position on Fiverr's First Page with the "Complete Digital Marketing and SEO Service" Keyword. I ranked this Gig in Just One Month. I also Ranked more 2 Gigs as well. So If You Need any help you can Contact Me. I'll help you with that. You can visit my Fiver account: https://www.fiverr.com/nahiyan165

Fiver Gig Rank Result.jpg

• Like 1