How Fiver Forum is Ruining your Fiver Gig Stats

I been posting in Forum for multiple reasons from past few days and last night i didn't post anything in forum and get to know most of my Gig's Impressions and Clicks were from Forum from other seller's of no value 

They were exponentially growing in past days but last night the bubble gets burst and first time it got down to 20 from 100 gain on daily basis 

i had a feeling before that something is wrong there even after daily 100 to 150 impression upward and clicks 

1- i was getting no messages from the clickers only spams 

2- my gigs were no where around the keyword 

it means external impressions on profiles and clicks doesn't rank you on your keyword resulted pages 

it only happens when u get yourself a order otherwise blank empty gig in terms of reviews and orders queue does not rank itself 

there's another approach too maybe your gig's though having low competition keywords have the seller level distribution towards top-rated , lv 02 or Guys with High numober of Orders in Queue in order to be among them u need to have somewhat similar stats to them 

Now lets talk about how you are going to be there in a full foggy and blurred roadmap i see only one approach 

Your Gigs should have hybrid nature of very very low competition keywords and low Competition keywords

Once u gets easily ranked on very very low competition u start getting clicks with a possibility of converting those clicks into conversion 

You'll rank on big whales too 

Disclaimer : You should not post frequently on fiver forums or u might get miss understood for your gig's stats 

One Question : if i want to make any change now in order to improve my Gig is it recommended or not 

2nd Question : 01 Gig vs 04 Gigs conflict didn't get resolved 

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 10.21.00.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 10.22.33.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 10.23.11.png

Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 10.23.29.png

• Like 1

• Fiverr Forum and Fiverr.com has nothing to do with each other because they are separate platforms. These are your only assumptions and nothing else. Secondly, your buyers are also not on the Forum. 
  • I have been on Fiverr.com for 10 years and few years on the Forum but nothing has affected my sales and other metrics.
  • If your clicks and impressions are dropping then it means your gigs are not performing because clicks and impressions are mainly associated with your gig performance.. not Forum's..
  • If you feel like to do changes in your gigs then go ahead.
  • Your niche is Website Development so have you ever checked it's competition on Fiverr? It's super tough.
  • Another reason of your low clicks and impressions are because of other sellers who are performing well than you.
  • Kindly improve your gig galleries. They are not good enough to attract buyer's attention (even I am not impressed with them - sorry to say this)
  • According to your personal description, you have 8 years of experience in the field then where is the proof? Portfolio has blurred images. Add some of your previous work in a creative way in your gig galleries. 
  • In one gig, you have used your own picture and other gig has a female picture? Why is that? Just asking..
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:
  • Fiverr Forum and Fiverr.com has nothing to do with each other because they are separate platforms. These are your only assumptions and nothing else. Secondly, your buyers are also not on the Forum. 
  • I have been on Fiverr.com for 10 years and few years on the Forum but nothing has affected my sales and other metrics.
  • If your clicks and impressions are dropping then it means your gigs are not performing because clicks and impressions are mainly associated with your gig performance.. not Forum's..
  • If you feel like to do changes in your gigs then go ahead.
  • Your niche is Website Development so have you ever checked it's competition on Fiverr? It's super tough.
  • Another reason of your low clicks and impressions are because of other sellers who are performing well than you.
  • Kindly improve your gig galleries. They are not good enough to attract buyer's attention (even I am not impressed with them - sorry to say this)
  • According to your personal description, you have 8 years of experience in the field then where is the proof? Portfolio has blurred images. Add some of your previous work in a creative way in your gig galleries. 
  • In one gig, you have used your own picture and other gig has a female picture? Why is that? Just asking..

OP comes up with an over-analysed topic every day, filled with obscure-incomprehensible observations quoted as 'path-breaking facts'.

All these topics also end with demanding questions like 9 PM debates on prime-time news channels.

• Like 4

Wow! @smartdezigns and @priyank_mod  Have already covered off what I was going to say. 

But that is 15 seconds of reading my life will never get back. 

It's worth noting that the 5 steps of any analysis are

Step 1: Write your hypotheses and plan your research design. 
Step 2: Collect data from a sample. ...
Step 3: Summarize your data with descriptive statistics. ...
Step 4: Test hypotheses or make estimates with inferential statistics. ...
Step 5: Interpret your results.

(Source - Scribbr)

You haven't done any of this, and have created a big angry bowl of word soup! 

• Like 1
  • Up 2