tips for fast order

halima772

Hi, Fiverr community!

I’m new here and excited to offer services in social media marketing and design. Looking forward to learning, growing, and connecting with other talented sellers. Any tips for a newbie?

Edited by halima772
  • Like 18
  • Congrats! 1

Hello and welcome to Fiverr !! 
I wish you all the best on the venture you are about embark on  !

Tip:  Any message that leads you out of Fiverr website for any serious or compelling reason is a scam please be careful !
Additionally, what I have observed is Scammers focus any "new seller" who is online and has recently posted their first gig. ( I could be wrong, But happened to me every time i created a new gig )

• Like 11
  • Up 3

13 minutes ago, qa_shanky said:

Hello and welcome to Fiverr !! 
I wish you all the best on the venture you are about embark on  !

Tip:  Any message that leads you out of Fiverr website for any serious or compelling reason is a scam please be careful !
Additionally, what I have observed is Scammers focus any "new seller" who is online and has recently posted their first gig. ( I could be wrong, But happened to me every time i created a new gig )

Thank you for sharing this important reminder!

• Like 11
  • Up 1

There is no quick way to secure clients on Fiverr, especially when you are in an oversaturated niche. Look at the number of gifs for social media management on Fiverr today: 
Screenshot2024-09-27at11_54_25AM.png.b1641b7b7d194387488ad324d333b21a.png

You need to make your two gigs stand out from the 124,126 other gigs for social media management. Do they?

Look at the quality of the TRS and PRO sellers in your niche. This is your competition. Do your gig images look as sharp and compelling for the buyer to click on? Fiverr will boost your gigs and occasionally place them on the first pages of the search for about a month. You may never get sales if you do not get sales in that time.  Use your time wisely and make your gigs and images the best they can be. 

Screenshot2024-09-27at11_54_49AM.png.12a7e63ae8bda4403d60420f281617e5.png

• Like 9
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

There is no quick way to secure clients on Fiverr, especially when you are in an oversaturated niche. Look at the number of gifs for social media management on Fiverr today: 

You need to make your two gigs stand out from the 124,126 other gigs for social media management. Do they?

Look at the quality of the TRS and PRO sellers in your niche. This is your competition. Do your gig images look as sharp and compelling for the buyer to click on? Fiverr will boost your gigs and occasionally place them on the first pages of the search for about a month. You may never get sales if you do not get sales in that time.  Use your time wisely and make your gigs and images the best they can be. 

U addressed a very big Problem and its Solution here " Fiverr will boost your gigs and occasionally place them on the first pages of the search for about a month. You may never get sales if you do not get sales in that time " considering this helpful suggestion i have a conflict for my gig thumbnails and i address the complete problem in Seller Tips forum "Thumbnail and Click through rate (CTR)  can u please make an effort on that to reply and address it , it does look like something wrong with the Dimensions though keeping it recommended dimensions @vickiespencer

• Like 8
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

thank you so much for your suggestion 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, stack_craftsmen said:

can u please make an effort on that to reply and address it , it does look like something wrong with the Dimensions though keeping it recommended dimensions

Most likely 

• Rendered size:710 × 427 px
  • Rendered aspect ratio:710∶427
  • Intrinsic size:150 × 150 px
  • Intrinsic aspect ratio:1∶1
  • File size:6.8 kB

In this case , I would highly appreciate a Pro Seller to take a view of my Gigs and find me a solution with a Quote to this Post 

Your posts sound very demanding and overly complex. Slow down, breath, read and learn!

Rome wasn't built in a day. 

• Like 6

It's not that easy, what I will recommend is that you create a habit of doing small tasks that gets you closer to hitting your goals. Start by doing a lot of research and list out all the reasons why you are not getting those orders you want, then the next step will be to write out small tasks you can do daily, weekly or monthly to fix the problems with your account. Now, instead of looking at sellers that has spent more than 3 years on the platform, you start to grow by doing 3-5 tasks that gets you closer to your goals. 

Some examples can be to first check the issues with your gig (i.e thumbnail, title, desc, pricing) relative to others and look at how you can outsmart them. Gig video has been a game changer for one of my gigs as I get clients because of what I have on my gig video. So I can recommend you look for a way to pull out a unique thumbnail/video for your gig. If it's different from everyone on the platform, you have given your audience a reason to reach out. Same approach can be applied to any other road blocks affecting your sales like getting your gig on the first page. A lot of sellers bring in sales from platforms like dribble, pinterest, medium

By just doing some research and breaking down your actions into smaller tasks you can do daily, in the next 3-6 months, you will see much difference

• Like 7

4 hours ago, koolestpro said:

It's not that easy, what I will recommend is that you create a habit of doing small tasks that gets you closer to hitting your goals. Start by doing a lot of research and list out all the reasons why you are not getting those orders you want, then the next step will be to write out small tasks you can do daily, weekly or monthly to fix the problems with your account. Now, instead of looking at sellers that has spent more than 3 years on the platform, you start to grow by doing 3-5 tasks that gets you closer to your goals. 

Some examples can be to first check the issues with your gig (i.e thumbnail, title, desc, pricing) relative to others and look at how you can outsmart them. Gig video has been a game changer for one of my gigs as I get clients because of what I have on my gig video. So I can recommend you look for a way to pull out a unique thumbnail/video for your gig. If it's different from everyone on the platform, you have given your audience a reason to reach out. Same approach can be applied to any other road blocks affecting your sales like getting your gig on the first page. A lot of sellers bring in sales from platforms like dribble, pinterest, medium

By just doing some research and breaking down your actions into smaller tasks you can do daily, in the next 3-6 months, you will see much difference

Best Approach ever , i am going to pin this for a long time . I decided to do something very similar to this and you addressed it in a more simpler and neat way 

1- What your'e doing and what you're not doing 

2- what other's doing and not doing 

3- what's working for them and u are missing it 

4- and make changes very progressively time to time 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, koolestpro said:

Don't know about medium external links or dribble , but did u experience any upward change in stats or overall through pinterest . i am thinking to use it for external links for fiver gigs  and profile 

• Like 5

On 9/28/2024 at 12:30 PM, stack_craftsmen said:

Don't know about medium external links or dribble , but did u experience any upward change in stats or overall through pinterest . i am thinking to use it for external links for fiver gigs  and profile 

personally, I do not get much results from posting but I see a lot of freelancers doing it while I make research expecially keywords like "website design ideas"

• Like 3

On 9/28/2024 at 12:29 PM, koolestpro said:

thank you

• Like 1