Need Advice on Earnings and Zoom Issues on Fiverr

nadia_ece

Question

Hi everyone,

I’m relatively new to Fiverr and have been facing some challenges with my earnings and Zoom meetings. Initially, I would send a Zoom link to my clients, but we encountered technical issues because my personal Zoom account was conflicting with Fiverr’s Zoom integration. My client suggested that he send the Zoom link instead to avoid these problems. Now, we use the same link for each meeting.

However, I’ve noticed that my earnings haven’t grown, and I’m unsure how long it takes for Fiverr to release the funds. Can anyone advise if using the same Zoom link is okay and how to address the earnings issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, nadia_ece said:

Hi everyone,

I’m relatively new to Fiverr and have been facing some challenges with my earnings and Zoom meetings. Initially, I would send a Zoom link to my clients, but we encountered technical issues because my personal Zoom account was conflicting with Fiverr’s Zoom integration. My client suggested that he send the Zoom link instead to avoid these problems. Now, we use the same link for each meeting.

However, I’ve noticed that my earnings haven’t grown, and I’m unsure how long it takes for Fiverr to release the funds. Can anyone advise if using the same Zoom link is okay and how to address the earnings issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

FYI.  It is against the Fiverr TOS to use your own or a clients Zoom link.  If available (based on your average earnings) you must use the Zoom service that Fiverr provide.  

If you continue to use your own Zoom links, then you run the risk of Fiverr imposing a sanction or banning your account. 

• Like 1
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, nadia_ece said:

However, I’ve noticed that my earnings haven’t grown, and I’m unsure how long it takes for Fiverr to release the funds

Your gig shows one completed order and one order in queue. You need to deliver and complete the order to receive your earnings. If buyer accepts the delivery, you will get paid after 14 days after acceptance and if order gets 'auto-completed', then you will get paid 14 days after auto-completion the order. 

I hope you are not being targeted by scammers, with fake orders!! 

• Like 1
  • Up 1