What's the best practice to take a break from fiverr amidst all the success score chaos?

fareeharazi

Question

Hey everyone, so I've been posting relating to success score and it's brutal impact on my profile since it started. I tried so hard to save my profile but it's been 6 months and i don't see a bit of improvement in my score while completing 100s of 5 star projects. 

It's getting hectic, even when i get order i have to do everything for a seller even when they're being unfair because i know if i refuse i'll be the only one who will get affected. Some days ago i legit spent an entire day on revisions for a 15$ client that literally made my head explode from anger but i couldn't do anything about it otherwise i would've dug my profile deeper. This is what fiverr has come to, after my years of my hard work.   *Long sighhhh

I want to take a long break from fiverr maybe in the hope they will fix things in a couple months, (highly doubt but maybe hoping atleast it won't go down further while i get my back energy) But anyway what's the best practice to take time off.   Is there any option like temporarily disabling account temporarily so that everything's on pause? Or out of office could acheive it? I was wondering if i go out of office they may still continue to lower my success rates based on the stats so far. 

Let me know your thoughts. 

Cheers

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet