Required tips from best sellers

gnunaid

I'm not a best seller but here's  a few comments/suggestions:

Gig: I will do ebook ,paperback formatting for kdp ,kindle

You're doing book formatting, but the formatting of the commas in the title aren't standard. Normally spaces come after commas not before them.

In the gig description:
Maybe change "i offer" (capitalization)
Maybe change "eye Cathy books cover"
Maybe change "your capitative book reader" (capitative="(of a tax or payment) relating to or involving a fixed amount per head" (collins)) etc.

You say:

Ready to publish your eBook on amazon kdp, kindle.

look no further

Is the first sentence a question? It sounds like it could be but there's no question mark. The "look no further" is a new sentence but there's no capital letler L.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

I'm not a best seller but here's  a few comments/suggestions:

Gig: I will do ebook ,paperback formatting for kdp ,kindle

You're doing book formatting, but the formatting of the commas in the title aren't standard. Normally spaces come after commas not before them.

In the gig description:
Maybe change "i offer" (capitalization)
Maybe change "eye Cathy books cover"
Maybe change "your capitative book reader" (capitative="(of a tax or payment) relating to or involving a fixed amount per head" (collins)) etc.

You say:

Is the first sentence a question? It sounds like it could be but there's no question mark. The "look no further" is a new sentence but there's no capital letler L.

@gnunaid

And this whole thing with "you are in a right place" or "look no further". I think it irritates buyers, even if it's not a consequence of using AI.

• Like 2
  • Up 1