Hi. Please I'm unable to create a new gig on Fiverr. Why is that?

shahid_rahim

Hi, I'm having trouble creating a new gig on Fiverr. I currently have fiverr 3 gigs, but when I try to create a new one, Fiverr shows me the message, "You can create a maximum of 4 gigs." I even deleted 2 of my gigs to create a new one, but I'm still facing the same issue. Can you please help me understand why this is happening?

Screenshot 2024-09-16 224300.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, faysal_parvez said:

As a new seller, you can create a maximum of four gigs. Please check: My Business> Gigs> Active 3> pending approval/ requires modification/ draft/ paused

There is no gig that is paused or drafted. My account is old, 3 years old, but I just started working. I completed just two orders this week.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

14 hours ago, razzak_expert said:

You may be unable to create a new gig on Fiverr due to account limitations, profile verification, pending orders, policy violations, or technical issues. Check with support for help.

I just checked YouTube videos, but no video has been created on such an issue. What should I do?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shahid_rahim said:

There is no gig that is paused or drafted. My account is old, 3 years old, but I just started working. I completed just two orders this week.

It means you have been inactive on Fiverr for so long, therefore, Fiverr paused your gigs. So to create a 4th gig, I guess you will have to contact Fiverr Support and ask for their help so that they can activate it.

Also, don't try to learn anything from YouTube videos as they are not trust-worthy. Only follow Fiverr's articles (Resources & Help Center).

• Like 3
  • Up 1