Login down

fujiwe

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, fujiwe said:

You want even simpler English than it already is? If you don't understand that, then it seems you don't understand English at all.

Ok, i try it, just for you.

Fiverr main page -> Login button -> Choose your login with "google", "apple" "facebook". -> you get the message "The site will be available again soon". 

So NO login possible at the moment via the main page.

Your initial message did read as a bit vague without the image (so I can see how it could trip people up!) But don't think too much into it (some people truly don't speak the language well and reply despite that.)

I haven't seen this issue yet but I have had a few times when the site didn't load / etc. 

If it doesn't work in any browser I probably would reach out to CS to see if they can check if it's a local issue 

OR it's something others have reported as well. Generally speaking if no one else has reported it on here I tend to think the issue is local, but most peope don't log in too often so it could be either!

• Like 4

You want even simpler English than it already is? If you don't understand that, then it seems you don't understand English at all.

Ok, i try it, just for you.

Fiverr main page -> Login button -> Choose your login with "google", "apple" "facebook". -> you get the message "The site will be available again soon". 

So NO login possible at the moment via the main page.

• Like 3