Fiverr Success Score

saadatique

Question

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, saadatique said:

I wanted to have a detailed answer, though. Yeah, I have got the answer. Let's see if someone else has anything to say!

The answer you got is perfect. If you want a more detailed one, read the TOS (it's quite helpful!)

This isn't one of those things where someone's opinion matters. 

The score is a weighted average. No one can tell you what your SS will be, because it depends (even if that sounds strange.)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, katakatica said:

The answer you got is perfect. If you want a more detailed one, read the TOS (it's quite helpful!)

This isn't one of those things where someone's opinion matters. 

The score is a weighted average. No one can tell you what your SS will be, because it depends (even if that sounds strange.)

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Nopes, success score is weighted average of the individual gig scores. 

Thank you so much guys 🙂 I got it!

1 hour ago, saadatique said:

I wanted to have a detailed answer, though. Yeah, I have got the answer. Let's see if someone else has anything to say!

Fiverr will not offer more information than what's readily available on the platform. Otherwise, if too much info is shared, people will try to manipulate the system to their own benefit.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, saadatique said:

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question:

If one of my gigs has a score of 6 and my other two gigs have a score of 8, will Fiverr promote me to Level 2? Additionally, will my overall success score average to 7?

Yes, you're right! Fiverr's success score is a **weighted average of your individual gig scores**. However, to be promoted to Level 2, Fiverr looks at your overall performance based on metrics like order completion, response time, and ratings across all gigs. If one gig has a lower score (6) and others have higher scores (8), the weighted average will factor in, but all other criteria must also be met. Improving your lower-performing gig's score will help boost your overall success score and chances of promotion.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 1:16 AM, aleena_animator said:

Yes, you're right! Fiverr's success score is a **weighted average of your individual gig scores**. However, to be promoted to Level 2, Fiverr looks at your overall performance based on metrics like order completion, response time, and ratings across all gigs. If one gig has a lower score (6) and others have higher scores (8), the weighted average will factor in, but all other criteria must also be met. Improving your lower-performing gig's score will help boost your overall success score and chances of promotion.

Thank you. Great explanation!