after 3 years of fiverr i got an order

pdbstudios

after 3 years of fiverr i got my first order, and this time it wasn't a bot messaging me, this time the person just started the gig and i noticed it with 10h remaining and i redesigned their logo in less than 10h and delivered with 2h in advance... they gave 4 stars to all instead of 5 despite nailing every detail, i even put the work as the last image on the gig, i made just 8€ out of that gig and i'm still waiting for fiverr to send me my money, someone congrat me lol, it was my very first one, should i promote my gig?

file.gif

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 4

11 minutes ago, myself_bilal said:

haha, congrats man , keep going, yeah promote gig but focus to gig SEO and ranking and check after 15 days each time you make changes on the gig and and also check where your gig is ranking

thanks - expand on the gig seo please

Edited by pdbstudios
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, pdbstudios said:

you're a seller plus, shouldn't you know everything? XDXD

Me or most old sellers don't know these tricks.😭

All we know is that 'gig rank' is a misleading term and a seller should focus more on quality of their own service, communication & gig, instead of being overly analytical (or even obsessed) about SEO, rank, impressions, clicks etc. 

But holistically speaking...

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING - quickmeme

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 5

yeah things differ , but your are right , focus on quality and communication and other things as nowadays communication matters a lot to maintain success score , and for ranking , someone pro seller said that do the same as the ranking gigs of your level like the no of reviews and other things 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, myself_bilal said:

yeah things differ , but your are right , focus on quality and communication and other things as nowadays communication matters a lot to maintain success score , and for ranking , someone pro seller said that do the same as the ranking gigs of your level like the no of reviews and other things 

communication be like:

client: can you backflip while holding my beer?

me: yes i can backflip while holding a beer.

client after 2 days:

me: please don't abbandon me!

client: *has already abbandoned me*

• Like 2