how to improve success ?

ecommerceedge1

Hello Fiverr community,

About 6 months ago, a buyer contacted me regarding a project related to Amazon. He insisted that I contact him via WhatsApp to discuss the details. I know this is against Fiverr's Terms of Service, so I refused to take the conversation off-platform. However, the buyer never provided clear project information, and after I declined to communicate outside Fiverr, he lodged a complaint against me.

Following that, Fiverr lowered my success score, and their response mentioned that my communication was not good. Since then, I’ve completed 16 orders, all with 5-star reviews and positive feedback. However, despite this consistent positive performance, my success score has not improved.

I’d appreciate any advice on how to address this situation or steps I can take to improve my score. Thank you in advance for your help!

• Like 2

Hi I think you must contact first fiverr support and ask them if I delete this gig and build a new one. Might be this can improve your success score but not confirmed. Anyone who faced this Issue before can guide more clearly.

• Like 1

Hi there! 

I understand you are looking to improve your success score. 

As you may know, several different factors go into factoring these scores. You can learn more about them here.

Given that you are especially looking to improve your communication metrics, I would recommend checking out the Seller's communication hub here. This offers lots of advice and templates that can help you improve in this area. 

• Like 1