Not Able to Create My 4th and Last Gig As a New Seller

itsmohsinaligd

Question

Hi everyone I hope you are all good.

I already have 3 active gigs and want to create a 4th last gig. However, when I try to create a new gig, I get a message saying I can only have a maximum of 4 gigs.

The problem is, I only have 3 gigs right now - no paused, draft, denied or Pending Approval gigs. Can you please help me figure out how can I create my 4th gig? I have writen an email to support team 4 days ago but didn't get any reply from them. So I decided to ask you in this forum. 

Please don't tell me as a new member i have only 4 gig limit. I know it very well 🙂

Have a good time and suggest me good solutions. 

• Support 1

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, itsmohsinaligd said:

Hi everyone I hope you are all good.

I already have 3 active gigs and want to create a 4th last gig. However, when I try to create a new gig, I get a message saying I can only have a maximum of 4 gigs.

The problem is, I only have 3 gigs right now - no paused, draft, denied or Pending Approval gigs. Can you please help me figure out how can I create my 4th gig? I have writen an email to support team 4 days ago but didn't get any reply from them. So I decided to ask you in this forum. 

Please don't tell me as a new member i have only 4 gig limit. I know it very well 🙂

Have a good time and suggest me good solutions. 

I see that there is 1 gig on hold -" create woocommerce website using woocommerce store by wordpress"

• Up 1

@itsmohsinaligd

Question for you - Just asking:

Can you differentiate between these 2 gigs? Like what's the difference?

1. I will do professional wix website design redesign and landing page development
  2. I will wix website redesign wix website design wix website redesign wix website design

I don't think that your titles are making any sense? Work on titles also. 

• Up 1

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

I see that there is 1 gig on hold -" create woocommerce website using woocommerce store by wordpress"

Yes, this gig was previously paused an hidden in my account, but thanks to the Fiverr support team, it’s now visible again. I appreciate all the help

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

@itsmohsinaligd

Question for you - Just asking:

Can you differentiate between these 2 gigs? Like what's the difference?

1. I will do professional wix website design redesign and landing page development
  2. I will wix website redesign wix website design wix website redesign wix website design

I don't think that your titles are making any sense? Work on titles also. 

Thanks I know the 2nd title is not making any sense. I will fix it soon. Thanks your guys for your all kind suggestion.