Why I didnt response From Fiverr New Client? As a Level One Seller What do you think why I can not get response from new client ?

faruk_hossain3

15 minutes ago, faruk_hossain3 said:

Why I didnt response From Fiverr New Client? As a Level One Seller What do you think why I can not get response from new client ? What should I have to do Can anyone suggest me to grab clients?

See, I'm actually not sure.

In all genuine honesty, for a new seller, you had an almost suspicious (or lucky?) amount of repeat orders! That's technically a good thing, because it means that you're clearly doing SOMETHING well. 

Maybe you can niche down and see if that can help. I do think you're facing a good amount of competition, so even though you had a solid start, it might not be enough yet. Level 1 has tough competition (and it only gets harder!), but it's still a good thing. 

(By the way, the number of orders you've had is already pretty good at the start. Your last review was a week or so ago, which isn't TOO bad...) 

To be honest, the one thing I can recommend is to try to specialize in something a bit more specific than just websites. 

• Like 4

The best way to market your Fiverr gig is by using social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), sharing value-based content, and engaging with relevant communities. Additionally, optimize your gig title, description, and tags for search, and consider leveraging Fiverr promotions to increase visibility.

• Like 1