I have Successfully Completed The Fiverr Crash Course

18 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

But you have completed your course and you seem to have a mentor too!! 

Why should we all pray for you?? 

In fact, mentors should pray for rest of the sellers who couldn't take the crash course. Surprisingly, some people expect a flood of orders on Fiverr just by presenting a crash course certificate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, katakatica said:

That's actually quite interesting! 

Is this an official course? 

I haven't heard of it yet so I'm curious!

It's not an official course It's a course under a reputed & well known institute in Bangladesh

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

In fact, mentors should pray for rest of the sellers who couldn't take the crash course. Surprisingly, some people expect a flood of orders on Fiverr just by presenting a crash course certificate.

It's true but the most important thing is to solve your problem yourself. Knowledge can be taken from everyone but you have to fight your own battle

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, efrathossain said:

It's not an official course It's a course under a reputed & well known institute in Bangladesh

To be honest, I'm a bit sceptical about courses like this (but I'm truly just curious, so don't take this badly!) 

Would you say you learned a lot of important things? How long did it take? 

PS.: I took a look at your profile and I saw that you speak four languages! How did you come to learn all those? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I took a look at your profile and I saw that you speak four languages! How did you come to learn all those? 

He has only one review which is from another Level 2 seller, where a complex website development project was delivered in just 1 day!! 🤔

And pretty much everyone arrives here claiming to have 2 to 5 years of work experience. Why do so many people who have worked successfully in REAL WORLD for 2 to 5 years, suddenly land up on Fiverr and create their profiles??😇

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

PS.: I took a look at your profile and I saw that you speak four languages! How did you come to learn all those? 

Yes, maybe that institute offering those language courses as well since it's a Fiverr crash course.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, efrathossain said:

What I'm most curious about is if anyone who's taken this course is now a successful seller on here- have you met people who are doing well on the site after learning? Have you seen proof? 

I find it a bit hard that Fiverr as a whole can have a 'crash course' - as I've said so many times before, you can't learn 'freelancing' - you can read tips (and 'tricks') but all of it depends so vastly on what you work as... 

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

And pretty much everyone arrives here claiming to have 2 to 5 years of work experience. Why do so many people who have worked successfully in REAL WORLD for 2 to 5 years, suddenly land up on Fiverr and create their profiles??😇

Yeah, it's quite... interesting.

I just hope that they do get SOME sort of good info out of it. Paying for something like this (or just spending time on it), to ME personally feels like could be quite  waste, so I'd love to be proven wrong for once. (which I'm usually not..) (as seen above, I don't believe in courses like this. I just wanted more info 😛

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

On 9/7/2024 at 1:57 PM, katakatica said:

To be honest, I'm a bit sceptical about courses like this (but I'm truly just curious, so don't take this badly!) 

Would you say you learned a lot of important things? How long did it take? 

It took me about two years to learn & It is not possible for a person to study in so many languages together. You Can See that only English Language is Fluent there but other languages is only for conversation. 

Thank you so much for your interest about me 😊

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 4:02 PM, katakatica said:

What I'm most curious about is if anyone who's taken this course is now a successful seller on here- have you met people who are doing well on the site after learning? Have you seen proof? 

I find it a bit hard that Fiverr as a whole can have a 'crash course' - as I've said so many times before, you can't learn 'freelancing' - you can read tips (and 'tricks') but all of it depends so vastly on what you work as... 

I just hope that they do get SOME sort of good info out of it. Paying for something like this (or just spending time on it), to ME personally feels like could be quite  waste, so I'd love to be proven wrong for once. (which I'm usually not..) (as seen above, I don't believe in courses like this. I just wanted more info 😛

You can search CodemanBD on google & it will help to reduce your confution. 

Thank you 💝

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 2:34 PM, priyank_mod said:

He has only one review which is from another Level 2 seller, where a complex website development project was delivered in just 1 day!! 🤔

Do you find my story funny? Well then listen to the reality!

Our Bangladeshis are very lacking in these works. There is not much industry here and the wages are very low. We can work very well but we don't get paid according to our work. 
If we work in our country, we will not be able to meet the expenses of our family at the end of the month.

Finding no other alternative, we move on to these freelance jobs so that at the end of the day we get the right price for our trouble.

Thank you 💝

• Like 1

On 9/7/2024 at 4:02 PM, katakatica said:

Our Bangladeshis are very lacking in these works. There is not much industry here and the wages are very low. We can work very well but we don't get paid according to our work. 
If we work in our country, we will not be able to meet the expenses of our family at the end of the month.

Finding no other alternative, we move on to these freelance jobs so that at the end of the day we get the right price for our trouble.

Thank you 💝

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, efrathossain said:

I'm very well aware of the reality, which is why I believe that the majority of these courses are a waste of time and money.

Not all - some MIGHT be good. But have you seen the amount of new sellers from your country who NEVER get a single order? People who do things like editing pictures in Canva (which anyone can do for free) or use free sites to find SEO (which again, anyone can do for themselves) and many other things?

Do you think it's OK for so many people to have false hope? 

I come from cr*ppy beginnings, too, so while never fully, but I can relate.

But is the answer really sending poor people who struggle to put food on the table to work online in fields that are already over-saturated? 

10 minutes ago, efrathossain said:

(as seen above, I don't believe in courses like this. I just wanted more info 😛

If you read the rest of the message, you'll see that the 😛 was just explaining why I was asking for info) - while I do not believe much in these things, I WANT to be proven wrong. I want to see that it's working - because I worry for these people. Because I HAVE seen deep poverty on my travels AND in my country. 

Fiverr is not the answer to 99% of it. 

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I'm very well aware of the reality, which is why I believe that the majority of these courses are a waste of time and money.

Not all - some MIGHT be good. But have you seen the amount of new sellers from your country who NEVER get a single order? People who do things like editing pictures in Canva (which anyone can do for free) or use free sites to find SEO (which again, anyone can do for themselves) and many other things?

Do you think it's OK for so many people to have false hope? 

I come from cr*ppy beginnings, too, so while never fully, but I can relate.

But is the answer really sending poor people who struggle to put food on the table to work online in fields that are already over-saturated? 

If you read the rest of the course, you'll see that the 😛 was just explaining why I was asking for info) - while I do not believe much in these things, I WANT to be proven wrong. I want to see that it's working - because I worry for these people. Because I HAVE seen deep poverty on my travels AND in my country. 

Fiverr is not the answer for 99% of it. 

You are absolutely right. I agree with you. Actually there are honest people and dishonest people everywhere but it is not the case that everyone will be guilty for a few people. Am I right ?

Talking to you, I realized that you know a lot. It was very nice to talk to you 

Thank you 💝

• Like 1