I am a new seller, but after two weeks no order yet... is that normal?

stefanyalba

Question

About two weeks after my entry I still don't receive any orders. Every day I make a few updates: I renew the images on my gigs, correct or improve the descriptions and lower some prices... but still no positive signs - except repeated scammers asking for my email - I ask you, is this normal? Or should I do something different with the services I offer? I welcome any kind of suggestions, thank you!

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I think I was on Fiverr for at least a good couple of months before I got my first order, and then it was 2 more months after that before I got my second one. Just stay patient.

My advice would be to make your basic package super cheap for one of them (obvs I can't see what your selling) just so that hopefully this will help get a couple of initial orders and then you can put the price back up when you feel that you've got a bit of momentum. Keep your other packages (i.e standard and premium) the same but I found it helped to have a cheap basic package when I was getting started at the very least to encourage people to click on it. Maybe just do this for one of your gigs and see how it goes!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rachelcatlin said:

I think I was on Fiverr for at least a good couple of months before I got my first order, and then it was 2 more months after that before I got my second one. Just stay patient.

My advice would be to make your basic package super cheap for one of them (obvs I can't see what your selling) just so that hopefully this will help get a couple of initial orders and then you can put the price back up when you feel that you've got a bit of momentum. Keep your other packages (i.e standard and premium) the same but I found it helped to have a cheap basic package when I was getting started at the very least to encourage people to click on it. Maybe just do this for one of your gigs and see how it goes!

@stefanyalba

This is one way to start. If you don't want to lower your prices, just be patient, as your gigs are interesting and there is not much competition in your services (not sure how much demand).

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 2:43 AM, stefanyalba said:

About two weeks after my entry I still don't receive any orders. Every day I make a few updates: I renew the images on my gigs, correct or improve the descriptions and lower some prices... but still no positive signs - except repeated scammers asking for my email - I ask you, is this normal? Or should I do something different with the services I offer? I welcome any kind of suggestions, thank you!

same problem brother.